What is your commitment?
- Commit to a one year Women for Women term.
- Hold two fundraising events per year (one of which can be online/virtual)
- Introduce a minimum of 10 new supporters to the organization.
- Engage with SEPA Mujer through social media. Respond to alerts from SEPA Mujer and help spread the word to your own personal networks
- Liaise with local supporters and organizations who want to connect and work together to further SEPA Mujer’s mission
- Expected to have a solid knowledge of SEPA Mujer’s program and be able to represent the organization positively
- Participate in mandatory monthly meetings
What to Expect From Us?
- Welcome/Introduction call with a member of the SEPA Mujer team.
- Invitations to attend SEPA Mujer and our allies events in your area.
- Recognition on our Yearly magazine
- Develop and hone leadership and community organizing skills
- Get to know others in your area who share a passion for the cause.
- Be part of the team of SEPA Mujer working to make a difference in the lives of women survivors and leaders around Long Island.
Interested in applying?
E-mail: email@example.com to learn more about the program and to receive a copy of the application.